Helping you recruit and retain the best people for your organisation
Engagement surveys to measure, track and improve workplace happiness
Recruit best-fit candidates for happy employees in happy teams
Improve employee communication and connect with potential customers
Measure and improve workplace happinessToday's scores:
Why Invest In Employee Engagement?
With over 30 years of experience in the John Lewis Partnership, including a decade as Managing Director of Waitrose, Lord Mark Price created Engaging Business to help organisations improve workplace happiness and employee engagement.Evidence shows that engaged and happy employees drive commercial performance. In highly engaged organisations productivity, profit and earnings per share are greater. Not only that, it’s better for individuals’ wellbeing and for society too.
Engaging Business Helps Organisations…
Learn more: Retain
Workplace Happiness SurveyBuild greater workplace engagement
Listen App24/7 feedback from your employees
Learn more: Recruit
Job AdvertisingPromote jobs on Engaging Works (for individuals)
Match With CandidatesEngaging Works job-seekers matched with your job posts
Learn more: Connect
Communication AppsCommunicate, connect and collaborate with work peers
Leads & EventsGenerate leads, promote your services and events
+50Countries using our Business Messenger App
236Companies have signed up
122Countries with happiness data
+40,000Users on our platform
Countries that are currently using our services worldwide:
0 Users21,000+ Users
Our Unique Approach
Based on Mark Price’s 30 years of experience as former Managing Director of Waitrose and Deputy Chairman of the John Lewis Partnership, he created our Retain, Recruit and Connect services to improve workplace happiness.
Engaging Business (for Businesses) and Engaging Works (for Individuals) services are drawn from extensive research on employee engagement, as detailed in ‘Fairness For All’ and ‘Six Steps to Workplace Happiness’ by Mark Price. The research shows the correlation between workplace happiness and commercial success.
Backed By Research
Our surveys have been taken by tens of thousands of individuals globally and across all sectors so we can accurately benchmark your organisation.
Supported By Data
Join The Engaging Business Network
Join our Engaging Business Network to discover and share ideas to improve the engagement, happiness, well-being and success of your organisation. All for just £500 + VAT per year.
Network With Business Leaders
- Post unlimited jobs on the Engaging Works Jobs Board and get matched with candidates
- Get exclusive access to our members’ portal - connect, share and network with other members
- Receive our engagement research packs for free (usually £50 per pack)
- Two tickets to our annual Workplace Happiness Summit
- Two tickets to our annual Autumn lecture
- Receive 20% off everything in the Engaging Works Business Library
- Promote your business through a dedicated information page - Coming Soon
- Receive notifications for ‘Ask an Expert’ questions in your areas of expertise
- Create business events that will be advertised on the Engaging Works Global Hub
- Receive a monthly newsletter with our industry insights