Increase employee retention by measuring, tracking and improving your organisation’s workplace happiness
- Results are anonymous
- Add/remove questions, branding, filters and groups for unique insights
Working from Home Survey
More and more employees are working from home and that only looks likely to increase further given recent events.
For many organisations this may be the first time employees have been asked to work remotely so it’s important to get it right for them and your organisation.
- Many home workers may find the isolation, and lack of information and development more challenging to adapt to
- It can be challenging to ensure that staff morale remains high and everyone feels part of the team
- We have tailored our Workplace Happiness Survey to help you monitor, measure and respond accordingly to your home workers needs
View and Analyse Results
- Identify and improve where your organisation can build greater workplace engagement
- Instantaneous results
- Comparative data for your industry and country
- Employees receive personal feedback about their own happiness score and key development areas with action plans to improve
- Action planning is provided for managers
- Breakdown your results by multiple demographics and business units